Syringes and Needles
A syringe is a simple reciprocating pump consisting of a plunger that fits tightly within a cylindrical tube called a barrel. The open end of the syringe may be fitted with a hypodermic needle, a nozzle or tubing to direct the flow into and out of the barrel.
- Non- toxic, Non-Cryogenic
- Sterile Single Use
- Compatible with all medications
- Transparent & smooth sliding plunger
Injection needles are used together with syringes, transfusion and infusion sets for the injection of medications, for taking blood and for blood transfusion. The triple bevel and the highly polished surface of the needle enables smooth tissue penetration.
- Disposable needle
- Smooth Surface For easy insert
- Made from stainless steel material
- More space in inner pass the guide wire
Intravenous (IV) cannulation is a technique in which a cannula is placed inside a vein to provide venous access. Venous access allows sampling of blood, as well as administration of fluids, medications, parenteral nutrition, chemotherapy, and blood products.
- Sterile, single use & non-pyrogenic
- Bevel type needle for easier less traumatic insert
- Injection port with one way valve and color coded cap for intermittent and safe administration of drugs during infusion