Our entity is betrothed in providing a varied range of Hospital Patient Tags to our valuable patrons. Our presented products are employed in numerous places for many purposes.
- Light weight strong, soft vinyl
- Non transferable, secure plastic snap provides maximum security
- Clear shield provides easy and accurate bar code scanning and protection from water and other abrasives
A bulb syringe is usually used to gently suction mucus out from your baby's nose. It can also be used to remove saline nasal wash from his nose. A bulb syringe is best used when your baby is younger than 6 months old.
- 3 ounce bulb syringe aspirator
- Ideal for safely removing secretions
- Cleanses nasal passages of newborns
Arm Board With Strap
Medpass Reusable Armboard Straps Hold patient's arms securely to armboard during surgery. Broad surface area reduces pressure points on arm – less chance of skin breakdown.
- Better positioning of patients during surgeries
- Made from latex-free, anti-bacterial, and tear resistant material
Ultrasound Printer Paper
These thermal printer rolls are widely used for ultrasound printing. Available in varied types such as upp-110s, upp-110hd, upp-110hg the range is widely acclaimed in that market for their following features:
- Environment friendly
- Fine texture
- Tear resistance
- biodegradability light weight
ECG Printer paper
The ECG paper is a graph paper where for every five small (1 mm) squares you can find a heavier line forming a larger 5 mm square. The vertical axis measures the amplitude of the heart's electrical current. It is measured in millivolts (mV).
- We are offering ECG paper rolls & packets that are used for recording the test results in ultrasound.
- We offer best quality single channel, 3 channel, 6 channel & 12 channel ECG papers.
- Which are used in electrocardiogram (ECG) machines.
- These papers are offered in varied sizes and patterns
Autoclave tape is an adhesive tape used in autoclaving (heating under high pressure with steam to sterilise) to indicate whether a specific temperature has been reached.
- Accurate Indicator
Gauze was made of silk and was used for clothing. It is now used for many different things, including gauze sponges for medical purposes. When used as a medical dressing, gauze is generally made of cotton.
- Made from 100 % highly absorbent cotton yarn
- Bleached by hydrogen peroxide to good white
- Easy for cleaning the wounds
- Soft & absorbent and conforming to body contours