Medical Pads and Sticks
Betadine swab Sticks
Betadine Swab Sticks are for external use only. Single use will reduce the risk of infection from extrinsic contamination with products not labeled as single use only.
- Flexible and disposable
- Saturated with 10% povidone-iodine
MMS LLC Antiseptic Alcohol Prep Pads is a unique alcohol towelette with a two-ply sponge that is extremely soft and good absorbent , is latex-free and safe for all skin types.
- 70% Isopropyl ratio
- Kills bacterias
Lemon Glycerin Swab Sticks
Soothe and refresh dry mouths and irritated throats with Lemon Glycerin Swabs. The combined glycerin and tangy flavor stimulate the salivary glands and taste buds to produce oral lubrication.
- Effective for patients with a dry mouth or parched lips, on oxygen, after general anesthesia and drug therapy
- Latex-free and sterile for use, the 4” long oral swabs have a polystyrene base and rayon tip
- Ideal for first aid kits, trauma kits, first responders, urgent care centers, hospitals, and clinics
Amnicator is used to detect ruptured amniotic membranes. By means of a simple pH colour change of the Nitrazine yellow, which has a sharp end point exactly in the desired pH range, the midwife or obstetrician can accurately detect the presence of amniotic fluid.
- Superior quality
- Moulded breaking point
- Safe & smooth sample collection
Eye pad helps to rest the eyes.To aid healing following trauma and to protect the eye. Eye pads protect injured eyes from further injury or prevent infection and strain. To be used under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
- Made from highly absorbent cotton
- Highly absorbent and open at the sides
- Easy for cleaning the wounds
- Soft & absorbent and conforming to body contours
Eye shield is used for a short duration to protect the patient's eye from accidental injury or rubbing after a cataract surgery.
- Hygienically produced
- Available in white, green and Transparent
Silver Nitrate Sticks
The applicator sticks, known as silver nitrate sticks or caustic pencils, contain silver nitrate and potassium nitrate. When applied to wounds, silver nitrate sticks deliver free silver ions to the tissue that form an eschar as they bind to tissue and obstruct vessels.
- Flexible silver nitrate sticks effective for removing skin tags, warts, and unwanted skin tissue.
- Silver nitrate sticks contain 75% silver nitrate and 25% potassium nitrate that allows the chemically cauterization process to occur.
Cold packs are very effective at reducing swelling and numbing pain. An injury swells because fluid leaks from blood vessels; cold causes vessels to constrict, reducing their tendency to ooze.
- Material: LDPE
- Capacity: 200ml,500ml and 1000 ml